Monday, August 15, 2016

Let's Go!

So how's it going with your healthy eating, you might ask since I haven't written in my blog for four months? I haven't lost any weight in fact I have gained back the 7 pounds I lost earlier. I have however become stronger. I have kayaked an average of 3 miles for 30 of the last 60 days! If I sit on something 12 inches off the floor, I can now stand without using my hands or other assistance. That strength makes it so much easier to get out of my kayak without getting wet. So I set aside my goal to lose weight these last few months but I am ready to start again. I would like to do some short, humorous posts about this journey. My plan is to follow a different plan each week so that I won't become discouraged or bored. I want to have fun!. It's crazy that I feel like starting again the week that we have our grandchildren but I think that will just add to the humor and fun! Here's my plan for the week: http://www.prevention.com/sites/prevention.com/files/Biggest-Loser-1-Week-Diet-Plan.pdf
At the end of every week, I will report on my progress and my rating of the plan.

I have noticed that announcing any challenge via a blog often sets a person up for failure....not this time...not for me.....Let's Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment